Word@Work is a Social-Venture with the objective of “Imparting wisdom to the community, thereby creating a better society”
Word@work is a Not-For-Profit organisation that conducts training programs & seminars that enable the participants to think about the important & often-neglected ‘ROOT’ issues of life – like Creativity, Integrity, Work Ethics, Purpose, Servant Leadership, Social Awareness, Giving, Environmental Awareness, Honesty and Love. We have seen many organisations and individuals who have been impacted by these programs. It has not only improved work efficiency but it has also helped people live life as ‘better human beings’. Click here to read some of our impact stories.
The 7 communities that we work with:
1. Corporates and Small & Medium Businesses
2. Governments / Governmental organisations
3. Non-profit / Not-for-profit organisations
4. Social Enterprises – Organisations that are established & are operated for a social cause.
5. Professional Support Organisations – Like business associations and forums.
6. Individual Leaders – CEO coaching and Senior Management Coaching.
7. Colleges and Educational Institutions.
Founder (& Author of this Blog)
Natchi Lazarus is an Entrepreneur, Business Consultant & a Public Speaker.
He has been a keynote speaker in many seminars. He travels extensively to share his ‘Work & Workplace’ related wisdom with people around the world. All the events that are listed in this blog are from his calendar (click here to see the events)
As an Entrepreneur, he manages organisations that work with Startups, SMEs & Non-profits in the areas of Global Business Operations & Digital Marketing – Social Media, Web & Mobile Commerce.
He founded Word@Work in 2006, because he is passionate about helping people achieve the highest level of efficiency in their work life. His twitter handle is @natchilazarus.
To know more (or) to contact him, you could visit his website www.natchilazarus.com